Do you fancy a healthy snack? Bake zucchini chips! It’s easy to prepare and needs only zucchini and condiments. This is the cheapest healthy homemade snack and is also a good option if you’re following a caveman, gluten free, primal, and vegan diet because one portion of these zucchini chips contains 1g of protein, 14g of fat, and 141 calories. Your family will love these crispy little veggie chips!
Diet: gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
Preheatthe oven to 220°C/ 430°F.
- Wash the zucchinis, cut both of the edges and start cutting the vegetable in thin (6 mm / ¼ inch) round slices. You can use mandolin slicer, as well (slice
inthe 2. thickness).
- Put the slices in a bowl, pour 3 tablespoon of olive oil on them and stir well. Sprinkle the slices with salt, pepper and oregano and stir them again, make sure the condiments are
onthe both sides of the slices.
- Oil the bottom of a baking sheet. Place the slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, tightly next to each other, make sure they
don't overlapeach other.
- Bake the zucchini rounds for 30 to 35 minutes, turn them over, bake them for 20
minutesuntil both sides are browned and crisp.
- Remove the courgette chips with a spatula. Serve immediately, but can also be served cool!