Quick and easy one skillet sautéd chicken breast with stir-fry vegetables is a healthy, gluten and dairy free, low-carb and paleo dish, which is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Sautéd chicken breast with vegetables is an easy, healthy, gluten-free and clean eating recipe, which is ready in 25 minutes. The preparation of this meal is easy and simple, you’ll need just and a skillet for the veggies and the chicken, also a pot to cook the rice (if you wish to serve it with rice).
All ingredients are real food: healthy vegetables (zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, onion and garlic), chicken breast and green spices. This colourful dish is not just healthy and low-carb, this tasty meal also fits into gluten free and clean eating diets. These bunch of veggies have their benefits too: they cover your daily needs of vitamins.
Cook the spiced chicken breast fillet as you like it, then in the same skillet sauté the veggies until are cooked, but not very soft. While the vegetables are preparing, cook the rice in salted water. When everything’s cooked, serve the chicken breast with the vegetables and rice in a large plate (to have place for all this tasty food).
These crispy tender vegetables makes the boring rice – chicken meal so special and so tasty. The smell of the dish was amazing as well, so we couldn’t wait to finish the photo shooting, we had to taste it – as you can see on the picture below. It was as we expected, yummy!
Diet: low-carb, paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, clean eating
- 300 g chicken breast (4-5 slices)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 - 3 tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups rice (optional)
- Slice the chicken breast fillet in thin slices, rub them with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet, when the oil it's hot, sauté the chicken breast slices on medium heat, on both sides.
- Chop the red onion and crush the garlic. Dice the washed vegetables into little chunks.
- When the chicken is cooked thoroughly, transfer them on a palte and keep them warm. Using the same skillet, sauté the chopped onion for 2-3 minutes, then add the crushed garlic, stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes, then add the diced tomatoes, pepper and zucchini. Season the veggies with salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme and oregano and cook it for 6-7 minutes, until the vegetables are crispy tender.
- Serve the chicken breast and vegetables with rice.
Pin it for later!
Looking for similar recipes? Check out these!