Chicken breast with zucchini and cream cheese is really easy to prepare, is ready in 20 minutes and it’s really delicious, you should definitely try it! For side dish, serve rise.
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet
- 2 medium zucchini
- 100 g cream cheese
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- white pepper
- Cut the chicken breast and the zucchini into little cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, when it’s hot, fry the diced chicken breasts on it, when is almost done, add the zucchini and continue to fry. Season with salt and pepper. Fry it just as long zucchini is crispy.
- Add the cream cheese and stir it. Cook it for 3-4 minutes, not more because the cheese may burn. Finally add the cream, mix it
two times and it’s done.
- Serve immediately with rice and salad.