This Zucchini Bread has big pieces of chocolate to make it extra delicious!
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup yogurt
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2,5 cups shredded zucchini
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
Let's get started!
- To start off, preheat your oven to 180°C/360°F and grease
a loaf pan.
- In one of the bigger bowls whisk together the flour, spices, baking soda and powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs for about 1 – 2 minutes, until they are foamy. Add
the yogurt, butter-milk,and olive oil. Now chop up the chocolate intosmall pieces and mix it in, together with the sugar, zucchini, and zest, until everything is combined.
- Next, fold together the smaller bowl in the larger one. We just have to spoon it into the prepared loaf pan and slide it into the oven. It will take about 50 minutes to bake depending on how much you
filledthe pan. It is ready when the center is springy and when you insert a toothpick it should come out easily with maybe a few crumbs attached.
- Before slicing the bread, let it cool off first for about 10 minutes.