This zucchini soup is really creamy and delicious. This zucchini soup with basil might be a spectacular gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and pescatarian recipe to try. One portion of this dish contains approximately 1 g of protein, 10 g of fat, 5 g of carbs and a total of 109 calories.
See below the zucchini soup recipe for 3 servings.
Diet: vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, pescatarian
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bouquet of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 5 ml water
- Chop the onion into little pieces and the zucchini in little cubes.
- Heat the oil, add the chopped onion and simmer it until is glassy. Then add the courgette and sprinkle with pepper, mix thoroughly. After a couple of minutes pour water
intothe pan and add the stock and the salt.
- Cook it until the zucchini becomes soft, then remove from heat and add the basil. Pour the soup
intoa blender, puree it until is masher. The blended soup can be served immediately, not requires cook.
- Pour a little bit of peanut oil on the served soup. I suggest
to servewith toasted roll rings.