Prepare this grilled zucchini salad if you want to eat something tasty and healthy. This salad is perfect with grilled meat or in Mediterranean sandwiches and is recommended for low-carb diets and vegan diets as well.
Diet: vegetarian, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cherry
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Preheat the grill on medium heat.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash the zucchinis, cut both of the edges and cut them in thin slices. Brush the slices with the oil mixture
- Place the zucchini slices on grill and cook, about 4-4 minutes, until charred on all sides. When the zucchini is grilled, remove them from the grill, put them is a salad bowl season them with salt.
- Meanwhile the courgette is on the grill, add the minced garlic to the rest of the oil mixture and sprinkle it with oregano. Cut in half the washed cherry tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes into the bowl of grilled zucchini and pour the salad dressing in it, stir it carefully. Serve it warm for side dish next to grilled meat.