Do you like chicken breast marinated in honey, mustard and curry? You will love it stuffed in zucchini boats! See the gluten-free and primal recipe and the ingredients for 4 servings.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 750 g chicken breast
- 4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 tablespoon cooking cream
- 150 g
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Cut the chicken breasts into little
cubes. Prepare the marinade: mix the mustard, honey, olive oil and curry. Marinate the chicken cubesand put aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Wash the zucchinis, if are fresh don’t need to peel, cut them in half and
scrap outthe seeds of them in a bowl. Season them salt and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Chop the inside of the zucchinis and stir it withthe chopped garlic.
- Meanwhile the courgettes are baking, fry the chicken breast in a hot pan, add salt and pepper during frying. Add the chopped zucchini. When the meat is almost softened, add 2 tablespoons of cooking cream. Keep cooking it until you get a creamy stew.
- Fill the pre-baked zucchini boats with the stew and sprinkle them with grated cheese. Place the stuffed zucchinis on a baking pan and put in the oven for 30-35 minutes, until the zucchini is completely softened and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately!