This meal can be easily and quickly prepared. The recipe of stuffed zucchini is really delicious and has a vegetarian version too.
All you have to do is to cook the zucchini boats and stuff them with ham sweet corn and soured cream mixture. In 20 minutes is baked and are ready to serve.
- 1 large zucchini
- 200 g ham
- 150 g sweetcorn
- 150 g sour cream
- 100 g grated cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 360°F.
- Cut the washed courgette lengthwise, remove the core part, put it in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, simmer it until is soft.
- When it's ready, season the inside of the zucchini boat with salt, fill it with the ketchup and crushed garlic.
- Make the corn, ham and sour cream mixture, season it with salt and pepper. Fill the boats with the mixture and sprinkle the top of the boats with grated cheese.
- Put the boats in a baking pan and place it in the oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- If you want to make a vegetarian version of this recipe, instead of the ham add 2 chopped boiled egg.