This is an excellent recipe of tasty oven-baked zucchini boats filled with minced pork, topped with sour cream and cheese.
Zucchini boats stuffed with pork
- 2 medium zucchini;
- ½ kg minced pork meat
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 100 g of cheese
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut each zucchini in half across and lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and pulp in a bow. Salt the boats and set them aside, until the filling is cooked.
- Braise the chopped onion on hot oil. Add the minced pork, season it with salt and pepper, when it has juice add the chopped zucchini pulp and the paprika. Pour a little water and cook it juicy (about 15-20 minutes).
- Put the zucchini boats on a greased baking tray, fill them with the cooked filling, pour the soured cream on top of it, cover the tray with foil and place it into the preheated oven. Bake it covered for 20 minutes, thereafter remove the film sprinkle the top of the boats with the grated cheese.
- Put the tray back in the oven and bake it for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.