Try this healthy low in calories and low in fat zucchini chips with parmesan flavour. For a better taste sprinkle the top of the zucchini slices with paprika. This is the perfect snack if you are on a diet because one portion of this tasty veggie chips has just 206 calories and 15 g of fat.
Diet: gluten-free, sugar-free, paleo, vegetarian
- 2 large zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- coconut oil for greasing the baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 430°F.
- Wash the zucchinis, cut both of the edges and start cutting the vegetable into thin (6 mm / ¼ inch) round slices, using mandolin slicer. Don’t peel the courgette. In a large bowl mix the slices with the olive oil.
- Grease the baking tray with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the parmesan and the breadcrumbs, season it with salt, pepper and paprika. Dip every single slice in the parmesan breadcrumbs mixture, then place them in a single layer on the baking tray. Bake the zucchini slices for 30-35
minutesuntil they are browned and crispy.
- When the chips
areready, remove them with a spatula and let them cool.