Try this delicious healthy vegetable muffin recipe! Zucchini muffins with nuts are the best desserts. This recipe is easy to prepare, the muffins are ready in 45 minutes, are healthy due to vitamin-full courgettes.
- 1 zucchini
- 150 g brown sugar
- 150 g spelled flour
- 2 eggs
- 70 g minced nuts
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Mix the eggs, sugar and oil in a bowl. In another bowl mix the flour with nuts, cinnamon and baking powder. Little by little add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture.
- Finally add the grated zucchini. Stir it well.
- Pour the mixture
intothe oiled muffin pan and put it inthe oven for a half hour. Bake the zucchini muffins until the top of themare golden brown.
- Let them cool, before removing from the muffin pan. Serve them warm or cold.