If you like meatballs, you will love these zucchini balls as well. These vegetarian balls are cheap, healthy, easy to prepare, are ready in 25 minutes. Serve them with mashed potato and salad.
- 1 big or 2 medium zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g breadcrumb
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- oil for frying
- Grate the zucchinis, season with salt and put aside for a 30 minutes.
- Later squeeze the juice of it, mix it with the eggs, crushed garlic, chopped parsley, breadcrumb and cheese. Season it with pepper and salt, as you like.
- Spoon a little of the mixture into your palm, and roll into a small ball. Roll the balls into the sesame.
- Pour the oil into a wide heavy frying pan over a medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, gently drop the balls into the oil using a spoon.
- Fry for 4-5 minutes, turning gently, or until golden brown all over.