Try this zucchini fritters recipe if you like fried veggies with tasty dip! This delicious breakfast is budget-friendly, is easy to prepare and is also vegetarian.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- for the dip:
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Peel the washed zucchinis, grate them and put in a strainer to drip off the juice for 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile grate the onion and the garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, garlic, onion, paprika and egg, then season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the chopped fresh parsley. Finally add 1 tablespoon flour, stir it. The batter must
havemedium density, you can add more flour to obtain the density.
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter for each fritter. Flat them with spatula and fry them for 2-3 minutes, until are golden brown. Flip and fry the other side for 1 minute longer.
- Take them on a paper towel and serve them immediately.
- While the fritters are cooking, prepare the dip: grate 2 cloves of garlic in 3 tablespoons of soured cream and season it with salt. With this
dip,the zucchini fritters will be tastier.